In the ever-evolving digital and tech worlds, enterprises are frequently confronted with security threats that put the organisation's privacy and information at risk.
As a company driven by innovation, we acknowledge the critical role of data security in providing our clients with a trusted environment where they can explore new opportunities and transformative solutions. Therefore, our aspiration is to achieve nothing less than excellence with full accountability for upholding the highest security standards for both ourselves and our clients.
With this commitment in mind, we are pleased to announce that Bloomflow has obtained ISO 27001 and 27701 certifications!
What are ISO 27001/27701 certifications?
These accredited certifications are globally acknowledged as the benchmark for information security and privacy management systems, serving as a testament to a company's commitment to best practices, industry standards, and regulatory requirements.
ISO 27001 focuses on the implementation and maintenance of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), while ISO 27701 extends it to include requirements for a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS).
In practical terms, these certifications confirm that Bloomflow adheres to best practices, industry standards, and regulatory requirements by implementing optimal security and guarantee:
- Integrity: We protect your data and ensure its security.
- Traceability: We track and document the history and usage of information.
- Availability: We address incidents fast and maintain uninterrupted service.
- Confidentiality: We uphold strict access controls to protect your data.
Obtaining ISO certifications is challenging as it assesses security protocols, risk management practices, data protection measures, and regulation compliance of a company. This lengthy process involves an independent certification body to conduct a comprehensive audit of all systems and processes. We choose to do this in the most complete way possible, by certifying the entire company (not only our product) and by choosing of the most serious certification bodies, International Organization for Standardization, AFNOR.
What does this mean for our clients and partners?
We understand that a reliable environment is at the foundation of successful innovation. These certifications are a confirmation that our clients data is protected to the highest privacy and security standards:
- Our information security and privacy management system covers security across all of our operations such as access control, information security policies, asset management, communication, human resources, and more.
- We consistently monitor all 114 control points outlined in ISO 27001, and 49 control points in ISO 27701.
- We take a serious approach to privacy compliance and, among other measures, set these principles: privacy by design and by default, data processing agreement, audit and minimisation of sub processors.
- Our product helps our clients comply with the GDPR thanks to different features.
Looking ahead, Bloomflow is committed to maintaining its trajectory of secure innovation and raising the bar even higher. With the attainment of ISO 27001 and 27701 certifications, we have laid a solid foundation for data security and privacy management.
To ensure ongoing excellence, external auditors will conduct annual evaluations of our management system, while a comprehensive audit will be undertaken every three years. This marks just the beginning of our journey.
We remain committed to fostering innovation, including advancements in AI, while prioritising the privacy of our customers' data. Visit our Trust Center for more information.
Let Bloomflow focus on security while you innovate with confidence!