What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hardware (your computer for example) by a website.
bloomflow / LATEAM AI is always looking for new ways to improve its website and provide you with a better service. In addition, cookies make it easier and quicker for you to interact with our Website and help you browse the different parts of it.
Information collected via cookies may also be used for statistical purposes.
What type of cookies is used by bloomflow / LATEAM AI ?
bloomflow / LATEAM AI uses analytical cookies to collect information about how you use the Website in order to improve its content, better adapt it to your wishes, and make it easier to use.
bloomflow / LATEAM AI uses third parties to analyze use of the Website.
Below is an overview and further information about the analytical cookies we use:
These cookies are used for Google Analytics to improve our user experience. Pseudonymized statistical data relating to the use of our Website is collected. For more information, visit the Google Website.
- _ga: Duration 2 years
- _gid: Duration 24 hours
- ga_XXX: Duration 2 years
These cookies are used for our CRM tool (Hubspot) to provide the chat feature, share white papers or client use cases. For more information, visit the Hubspot Website.
- _hssrc: session cookie, expire at the end of the session
- _hstc: Duration 6 months
- _hssc : Duration 30 minutes
- hupspotutk: Duration 6 months
- messagesUtk : Duration 6 months
These cookies are used by our Consent Management Platform (Finsweet) to store your consent relating to cookies.Fore more information, visit the Finsweet Website.
- fs-cc-update: Duration 6 months
- dfs-cc: Duration 6 months
What data do we collect ?
- Log data : Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit our website. Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with our website.
- Device information : Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
How can I block and/or delete cookies?
Your consent is required with our Cookie banner when you visit for the first time our Website.
To modify your consent, please click on “Cookie preferences” in the Legal section of the footer available on all pages.
In any case, if you do not want the Website to place cookies on your computer, you can block and/or delete cookies via your browser settings. Below we show how to block and/or delete cookies for the most frequently used browsers:
If you have blocked some or all of the cookies, the Website may not work properly or you may not have access to certain parts of this site.