Reading it will help you understand your privacy rights and choices, through clear, detailed and easy-to-read information about LaTeam AI’s privacy pratices and how we process personal information.
- We do not and will not sell your information. We don’t help companies advertise their products to you
- This policy is made for a broad diversity of person (e.g if you visit our website, receive an email from us, interact with our products). We’ve decided to gather all the privacy related information in a single policy as the go-to reference whether you have any questions. In order to make it easy-to-read, the document is divided into dedicated section depending on your relationship with us.
- We use a small number of trusted third parties to help provide our products.
- You can exercice your GDPR rights (read more)
- If you have any question about this policy, you can contact us here.
”Personal Information” or “Personal data” cover a broad range of information. Data protection laws around the world define
- Visit our corporate website (“Site”) ;
- Receive communications from us, including emails or phone calls;
- Use and interact with our Services or are designated as a point of contacts for administrative tasks regarding the Services such as billing and notifications;
- Apply for positions;
- Work with us as vendor.
About LaTeam AI
LaTeam AI provides an Internet-based service for project management in any company (“Subscribers”) collaborative tools to structure projects ECT, called “bloomflow” (“Services”).
LaTeam AI SAS is responsible for how your personal data is handled as controller. You can find our contact information in the “Contact Us” section below. Additionally, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”). To contact our DPO, please email email@example.com
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to protect the confidentiality of personal data we process both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Services or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal data to XXXX via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services, or third party websites.
The Site and our Services are not directed to children who are under the age of 18. LaTeam AI does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal data to LaTeam AI through the Site or the Services please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Depending on your context, the GDPR could grant data subjects the following rights:
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal data that we maintain about you. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Deletion and Correction. You can ask us to delete or correct the personal data that we hold about you.
- Objection. You may have the right to object to how we use your personal data.
- Restrict Processing. You may ask us to suspend our processing of your personal data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Data Portability. If required to do so, we will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to decide the fate of your data after death: the right to impose the fate that you wish to reserve your Personal Data in the event of death.
To exercise these rights, please email our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) sending a letter to the following mailing address:
CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 Paris Cedex 07
You may also submit a complaint to then CNIL here.
Links to Other Sites
LaTeam AI, for the attention of the DPO, 10 rue Mabillon 75006 Paris, France.